For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com. The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. Dr. Brown has been a preferred Invisalign provider since 2011 and has done hundreds of cases. To discuss clear braces, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Brown’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 1 or 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Brown has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Brown about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- How to care for invisalign aligners: www.youtube.com/watch?v=of5GI9lWcVU